😍Make perfect round holes in flower pots and ceramics, the best DIY drill set!
With this set of diamond-coated drilling tools, you can transform bowls, quilts, and glass bottles into your flower pots and decorate your home!
What Materials Can I Use Diamond Drill Bits On?
Diamond drill bits are perfect for drilling holes through hard materials such as these:
- Glass, sea glass, beach glass, fused glass
- Stone, gemstones, rock, pebbles
- Ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glazed pottery, plates
- Shell, antler, bone, fossil
- Very hard wood
Diamond Drill Bits - Why should I Choose?
- Small Diamond Drill Bits have a solid end and therefore a larger surface area so they last longer than the small diamond core drills, but may take longer to drill a hole. They are more robust and therefore ideal for very tough, dense pieces of sea glass, very hard stone, precious stone, gemstones, hard shell, bone and antler.
Sharp&Smooth Cut - Coated with high-quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably
- Material: Diamond Coated
- Technology: Electroplate
- Applicable Rotate Speed: 800-1000 rpm
- Color: Silver